1. ARTPLUS workshops offer instructions on its own premises at 302 B Punggol Place #02-237, 822302 Singapore or at 3rd party premises as indicated for the respective sign-up.
2. ARTPLUS reserves full rights to accept or decline the registration of any participant for any reason, without explanation.
3. ARTPLUS reserves full rights to amend or adjust the date, time, venue, content, fees, or instructor of any scheduled course, session, workshop, talk or event.
4. Regular lessons - Fees payed in advance for a cycle of 4 lessons and are non-refundable. In any case of the participant’s absence or no-show or inability to stay the full duration of any course, session or workshop, the participant cannot be granted a refund in full or in part. However if participant is absent due to medical reasons, a notification of 1 day prior to affected lesson is required as well as a valid MC, in order to avoid full deduction of the fees for that particular lesson. Only with a valid MC the participant can still use the affected lesson as a balance lesson. Please do not bring your children if they are sick as they might infect the other children.
5. Workshops - Fees are payed in advance for the selected workshop and are non-refundable. In any case of the participant’s inability to attend the lesson, he/she reserves the right to arrange and find replacement for a third party person to attend the lesson instead.
6. Punctuality- All parents are kindly requested to promptly bring and pick up their children before and after classes. If your child is late he/she will disrupt the ongoing lesson and he/she will not have enough time to complete the work for that lesson. Please be considerate that picking up your child late at the end of the class will affect the next class that needs to begin on time.
7. In the case of unforeseen circumstances whereby the course, session, workshop, talk, or event cannot be postponed or replaced, and has to be cancelled, terminated or shortened, ARTPLUS will make the refund of the pro-rated course fee for customers who make online payment via Paypal, the sum can be refunded only via the Paypal portal, within 10 working days upon the notification of the change.
8. No additional child or adult will be allowed to accompany the participant at the course, session, workshop, talk, or event. In the case of dispute, ARTPLUS reserves full rights to act in the interest of the course, session, workshop, talk or event, without incurring any penalty or owing any refund in monies or in kind. The final decision may include charging or refusing entry to the additional pax, or refusing the participant’s entry.
9. ARTPLUS will not be liable to you or any third party for any damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of personal property.
10. Food and beverages served in ARTPLUS are complimentary. You are responsible for your own consumption of food within our premises. ARTPLUS will not be liable for any cost, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused, including but not limited to your allergies, medical conditions or religious restrictions through the consumption of food & beverages in our premises.
11. Multimedia including but not exclusive of photographs and videos taken by staff of ARTPLUS during any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is used solely for purpose of publicity for ARTPLUS and/or associated activity.
12. No video-taking or photography by any participant of any part or all of step-by-step instructions, course content or original course material during or after any course, session, workshop, talk, or event is allowed. In the case of violation of this rule, the participant unreservedly without contest agrees to be held liable for intellectual property rights violation and without reservation make full compensation as required by ARTPLUS.
13. All content and original materials for all courses, sessions, workshops, talks, and events are property of ARTPLUS and no part of it may be copied, modified or reproduced in any media or form, for profit in kind or monies, or for free, without having obtained prior explicit written permission from ARTPLUS
14. By purchasing any of our workshops, you agree to allow us to add your email & details into our mailing list, which we will use only to send you updates about ARTPLUS events, products and workshop.
ARTPLUS reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions of ARTPLUS course, session, workshop, talk, or event.